A Marvelous Jewel Among Costa Rica Hotels And Resorts
Situated in the province of Guanacaste, on the northwest Pacific coast of Costa Rica, lies Flamingo Beach Resort - an intimate oasis for travelers seeking an exotic, enchanting escape. Picture yourself lounging on the pristine white sands of Flamingo Beach - one of the most beautiful beaches in Costa Rica, framed by tall coconut palms and lush mountain foliage. Engage in a wealth of available water sports, explore spectacular national parks and charming villages nearby, or simply relax in our spacious, well-appointed Costa Rica hotel rooms. A scenic, 45-minute drive from Liberia International Airport brings you to our tropical paradise. Come experience this premier beachfront hotel in Costa Rica, reflecting a rich local heritage in an unspoiled natural environment:
* Located on the pristine white sands of Playa Flamingo, Costa Rica, designated a Blue Flag beach
* Merely 12.5 miles to Marino Las Baulas National Park, nesting grounds of the leatherback turtles
* Just five miles to Garre de Leon, a world-renowned golf course, designed by Robert Trent Jr.
* A 45-minute drive from Daniel Oduber Quiros International Airport (LIR), Liberia
* Three hours from Santa Rosa, Guanacaste, and Rincon de la Viejas national parks, as well as a four-hour drive from Juan Santamaria International Airport (SJO), San José